Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sooooo....

I've admitted I've put too much work on my plate to fit into a sensible stomach which is my time frame.
As of today, I've had to end the completion of my Dominance War V entry, due to already having way too much other uni related work. So instead of considering quantity, I need to focus on quality. 
There is much research to be done, and writing to do for the people who are still alive (Portal reference >_>)
And most importantly I need to begin pre production planning for the end of year project, which at this time relies on me to produce some killer concept art. QUALITY be key....I get it now.

So my Dominance War experiment has turned sour, however I can still document this and show the processes and development. Should keep the bearded men and women at bay....for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment