Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Hey guys,

Again, I know it's been a while between posts. The end of last year was a toughie, and I had a lot of personal things on my life plate (I still do!).

So where were we? Oh yeah! So my last project with the Well Placed Cactus boys has been done and is on the Apple App Store.

Eggolution is a frantic egg catching game with combos and special egg types to help highscore your way to the top! It's pretty fun and selling it helps the company grow and pump out bigger and better products, so check out there website at www.wellplacedcactus.com
And Eggolution at : https://itunes.apple.com/app/eggolution/id576251589?ls=1&mt=8

The other big bit of news is that Walk Thru Walls has been accepted to PAX Melbourne!
It's been incredibly exciting for all of us (especially with the amount of waiting we had to do), so myself, Rob and Liam will be at PAX this year from July 19-21. There, you will find all of us there and more Metal Dead action and a playable demo of Metal Dead Encore! Hope I get to meet some fans of the first game.

Loads more work ahead, and with permission from Rob and Liam, there might be more posts of game work here soon.

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment