Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hey Guys!

Again, I have failed to regularly update thy blog.

But so much has happened! I'm currently in the midst of finishing up a game with my Well Placed Cactus team buddies for a client. I won't be able to discuss anything on it up until its ready on the App Store. Another iPhone game coming soooon!

But in regards to my work with Walk Thru Walls fellas Liam and Rob, I'm super excited to be working on the environmental art for their sequel game, Metal Dead Encore.

If you haven't played the first one, for shame! But you should definitely play it:
http://www.walkthruwalls.com/buy/

And even more good news! Metal Dead is now on Steam Greenlight!
We need your support to get it selling on Steam, do it for the little guys!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93086145

Once I get a little free space (hah, like that will happen), I'll be posting up a bit more art...if I get permission.

If anyone reads this, come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment