Friday, March 11, 2011

Bullet Revisted

By the way, not only am I working on my honours, Nic, Tyson and myself are continuing to improve Bullet, which was pretty and playable by the end of last year. We are trying to revisit some problems, replace and add original designs for the game's exploding items and a possible redesign of the menu.
Right, so here's a concept for the main menu, this will be applied to other menus, just with the change of options.
My thoughts are that when the menu goes into level select, revolver chamber will zoom in to show half the chamber, and each level's entrance is shown, lined up to each bullet set in the chamber. As the player flicks through the levels, the chamber will turn to view to the next level.
I'll do my best to explain through concepts...might be better to understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment